- What type of plug does the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven have?
- How many amps does the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven draw?
- How much wattage does the Countertop Oven use?
- Countertop Oven power usage in different modes
- Countertop Oven electrical information
The Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven uses a three-prong grounded plug meant for a 120-volt outlet.
- The maximum amp draw for the Countertop Oven is 15 amps.
- The maximum wattage the Countertop Oven uses is 1800 watts.
- The approximate maximum watt draw in each mode is:
|Broil, Hi, or Lo||1470|
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820