- Countertop Oven preheat time
- How long does it take the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven to preheat?
- How many minutes does it take for the Countertop Oven to reach set temperature
- Takes too long to preheat Countertop Oven
The time for the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven to preheat to the set temperature varies depending on the temperature selected, the temperature in the room, and other factors.
- 9 to 12 minutes to heat to 450°F is typical.
- The Countertop Oven chimes once it reaches the preset temperature.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820