- What is the purpose of the my Countertop oven's Proof mode?
- How do I use Proof mode on my toaster oven?
- At what temperature does my counter top oven proof?
- How to enter proof mode in Countertop Oven.
Use the Proof mode for raising bread and rolls.
- The default temperature is set to 80°F (27°C).
- The default temperature of 80°F is displayed.
- The temperature cannot be adjusted in Proof mode.
- The timer can be set or adjusted before or during the cycle.
- For instructions on using the timer, see Setting The Countertop Oven Timer.
To enter Proof mode:
- Move oven rack to lower position.
- Turn the selector bezel to "PROOF".
- Press "START/STOP" button to start the oven.
- At the end of the proof time, press "START/STOP" to turn off the oven.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820