- How to use the Roast mode on countertop oven
- When to use the Roast mode on counter top oven
- What is the temperature range when using the Roast mode?
Choose Roast mode for large, more dense foods that require browning, such as a prime rib roast, rack of lamb, whole chicken, pork tenderloins, and vegetables.
- Roast mode is ideal for cooking larger cuts of meats. The heating system browns the exterior while cooking the interior.
- The temperature in the Roast mode can be set between 170°F (77°C) and 450°F (232°C).
- Center the food in the oven. Rack position will vary depeding on the size of the food.
- Do not totally enlcose foods in aluminum foil. Foil can slow down heating.
- Roast foods such as a whole chicken on the lower rack position. Place food in a baking pan.
- Turn foods halfway through cooking time, if necessary.
To set Roast mode:
- Adjust the oven rack to ensure food is in the center of the oven.
- Turn the selector bezel to Roast.
- The default temperature of 350°F is displayed. To adjust the temperature, see How To Turn on Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven.
- Press Conv if convection heating is desired.
- Convection uses forced hot air to speed the baking/roasting process for faster, more even cooking.
- When using Conv, reduce recipe temperature by 25°F or cooking time by 25%.
- The timer can be set or adjusted before or during the cycle. For instructions on using the timer, see Setting The Countertop Oven Timer.
- If desired, the probe can be used instead of the timer. See Using the Temperature Probe.
- Press Start/Stop button to start the oven.
- At the end of the Warm time, press Start/Stop to turn off the oven.
- Roast mode can be stopped anytime by pressing Start/Stop.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820