- How to use the Countertop Oven temperature probe?
- How does the probe work on a Wolf Gourmet Counter Top Oven
- What modes are useable on a Countertop Oven with the probe?
- The probe can be used with the Roast or Bake modes in oven temperatures up to 450°F (232°C).
- The probe temperature cannot be set higher than the set temperature of the oven.
- Allows for food warming or cooking to the desired internal temperature.
- The maximum internal temperature the probe can detect is 200°F (93°C).
- The display will show "LO" until the temperature of the food reaches 100°F (38°C).
- For larger cuts of meat, it may take approximately 45 minutes for the internal temperature to rise above 100°F (38°C).
- Insert probe approximately 1 inch (25 mm) into the thickest part of the food.
- Make sure probe does not touch bone, fat, or any part of the oven interior or any heating elements.
- Verify the oven rack is in the lowest position.
- If the "PROBE" button is pressed, but the probe is not plugged in and the oven set temperature is reached, the oven will chime to plug in the probe.
- When probe temperature is reached, the oven will sound a long chime followed by short chimes. This indicates it is time to unplug the probe and remove the food.
- If no action is taken, the oven will stay on for 4 hours.
- If the probe is plugged in while the oven is set on Proof, Warm, Broil, or Toast, an error message appears.
- Remove the probe from the wall jack.
- It cannot be used in these modes.
- Probe function can be stopped anytime by pressing "START/STOP."
Countertop Oven Probe Use
- Set the desired cooking mode (Roast or Bake).
- With the plug end of the probe, push the jack cover to the side and insert into wall jack. Do this while the oven is still cold.
- Insert temperature probe into food and place food in oven.
- The default probe temperature is 155°F (68°C) and the probe icons are appearing and flashing.
- While flashing, the probe temperature can be adjusted by turning the Temp/Darkness knob to the right to increase the temperature or to the left to decrease the temperature.
- The probe set temperature will flash for three seconds and then become solid.
- If the flashing probe temperature is not turned on within ten seconds, it will become solid.
- Once the probe temperature becomes solid, turning the Temp/Darkness knob will only adjust the oven temperature.
- To make the probe temperature flash again to adjust the probe temperature, press "PROBE" once to turn off the probe feature. Press it again to reactive the probe flashing display.
- If the probe temperature will not turn solid and continues to flash, refer to Countertop Oven Temperature Probe Not Functioning.
- Refer to, How to Use a Temperature Probe for more information on use along with links to other product lines.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820