- Where to put wine glasses in a Cove Dishwasher
- Wine glass placement
- What cycle to use for washing wine glasses?
Place wine glasses in the bottom rack of the Cove Dishwasher.
- Line up glasses on the left-hand side.
- DO NOT have any pressure on the bells.
- Use Auto Cycle with all options selected.
Proper wine glass placement:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820