Moving a Cove Product
- How to move a dishwasher?
- Can a dishwasher be laid on its back for transportation?
- Moving a Cove product
To properly move a Cove Dishwasher:
- Turn off water to the unit.
- Disconnect drain hose.
- Make sure all water is drained from the unit.
- Completely dry interior of the unit before leaving.
- Transport units upright to avoid damage.
- DO NOT transport the unit on its back.
- Failure to use a properly sized dolly platform may damage delicate components at the bottom of the unit.
- DO NOT add antifreeze to a Cove product. Antifreeze is poison, and unit would need to be replaced.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820