Cove Dishwasher Drain Hose
- How long is the drain hose provided with a Cove Dishwasher?
- Drain hose length
- Type of drain hose shipped with Cove
- Extend the drain hose
- Drain hose extension
The drain hose supplied with Cove Dishwashers is 5' long, corrugated drain hose.
- This corrugated hose prevents the drain line from kinking.
- If necessary, the drain hose can be extended by a maximum of 5 feet.
- Cove does not offer a drain hose extension.
- Purchase a drain hose extension locally.
- Cove recommends Factory Certified Installation or a plumber install the drain hose extension.
- The drain hose should not exceed 10 feet in length (extension + unit drain hose = 10 feet).
- If the drain hose is too long:
o Never cut or shorten the drain hose as this will affect the amount of time the water has to discharge.
o If there is too much, "curl" the extra hose, not loop, in a flat circular pattern (curl around itself like a snake).
The molded end of the drain hose is designed to be cut to accommodate different size drain connections.
- This is the only section of the drain hose that should be cut.
- Never cut the corrugated section of the drain hose.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820