Cove Dishwasher Turns Off by Itself
- Cove Dishwasher stopped running on its own
- Dishwasher turned off and stopped running without touching it
- Dishwasher shut down
- Dishwasher powers off without pressing buttons
- Try to start the cycle again.
- If the unit is on a switch, verify the switch is on.
- Turn the unit off at the circuit breaker then back on to see if it turns on by itself again.
- Verify the unit is not sharing an outlet or circuit with a garbage disposal. Run the dishwasher, and turn on the disposal. If the dishwasher shuts down, it is necessary to separate the circuits.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820