- More coffee needed for selected settings
- More coffee is needed for desired coffee strength
- Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System shows add coffee
- Add coffee on Drip Coffee System display
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Make sure brew basket is in place and drawer is fully closed.
- Remove coffee from basket, leaving the brew basket in the drawer. Zero scale, then add coffee.
"Add Coffee" appears next to the scale icon. This message indicates more coffee needs to be added for the desired Brew Strength and Cups to Brew selected during ACCU-BREW mode.
- Press the ZERO button to reset the coffee scale to zero.
- Add coffee until the scale icon appears.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820