- Set time of day clock on Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System
- Drip Coffee System set clock
- Change clock from 12 hours to 24 hours
- Set military time on clock
To set the time of day:
- Press Clock for more than 1/2 second.
- "TIME 12:00 AM" will appear in the display.
- The clock digits will continue to flash until the time-setting procedure is complete.
- Turn the Time/Cups knob clockwise to increase time. Turn the knob counterclockwise to decrease time.
- When the time is set, release the knob.
- After 5 seconds, the clock will stop flashing and become solid.
To change the clock from 12 hour to 24 hours:
- Make sure clock is set to the correct time.
- Press and hold Clock for more than 2 seconds to toggle between 12-hour clock and 24-hour clock.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820