- Drip Coffee System Start Time mode
- How to set a delayed start for the Wolf Gourmet Drip Coffee System
- Start Time Feature for the Drip Coffee System
The Start Time feature allows you to program the Drip Coffee System to brew later.
- If you have not set the current time of day, please follow the steps in Drip Coffee System Set Time of Day Clock.
- Press and hold the PROG button for greater than 1/2 second to turn on the Set Start Time function. The PROG light will flash and START TIME will appear next to the clock digits.
- If the programmed start time has not been set previously, the default start time of "--:--" will flash in the display.
- If the programmed start time has been set previously, the previous start time will flash in the display.
- Turn the TIME/CUPS knob clockwise to increase time. Turn counterclockwise to decrease time.
- When you have finished setting the time, release the knob. After 5 seconds, the clock will change to time of day and the PROG light will stay on.
- If there is no water in the reservoir, the ADD WATER icon will appear and the PROG light will not illuminate.
- To turn off the PROG function, press the PROG button again for less than 1/2 second.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820