- How to use countertop oven
- How to set temperature on Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven
- Why use Countertop Oven?
- To make sure residual oil from the manufacturing process has been removed, heat the oven in CONV mode at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes before first use.
- Wash baking pan, broil rack, and oven rack before using following "Cleaning" instructions on page 21.
- Adjust oven racks by sliding out and reinserting in position desired.
- Insert rack by tilting rack up and sliding into position in rack guides.
- Move the selector bezel to the cooking mode desired.
- Display will show default temperature for the selected mode and 00:00 on the timer.
- Timer is displayed in hours and minutes, with a maximum timer setting of 4 hours (4:00). See Setting the Countertop Oven Timer for more information.
- Adjust temperature and time, and press START/STOP to begin cycle.
Setting the Temperature
- The default temperatures are:
- Proof - 80 degrees F
- Warm - 140 degrees F
- Roast - 350 degrees F
- Bake - 350 degrees F
- Broil - HI
- Toast - medium.
- Oven temperature can be adjusted before or during the cycle by turning the Temp/Darkness knob to the right to increase the temperature setting or to the left to decrease the temperature.
- The temperature adjusts in 5-degree increments.
- While preheating, the display temperature will toggle between the set temperature of the oven and the actual temperature in the oven cavity, with an up arrow indicating the rising temperature.
- Once heated to the set temperature, a chime will sound and the temperature will hold steady.
- The Countertop Oven does not have a time of day clock.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820