- How to use a temperature probe in a Wolf Dual Fuel Range (DF)
- L Series, E Series, and M Series Oven temperature probe use
- Cook with a temperature probe in a Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- Use a temperature probe
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
Temperature Probe Instructions
For product-specific instructions on using the temperature probe and troubleshooting tips, see:
- M Series Oven Temperature Probe
- E Series Oven Temperature Probe
- SO24 E Series Oven Temperature Probe
- L Series Oven Temperature Probe Use
- Dual Fuel Range Oven Temperature Probe
- Convection Steam Oven Temperature Probe
- Countertop Oven Temperature Probe
Temperature Probe Tips
For cooking suggestions and care instructions when using a probe, refer to Temperature Probe Cooking Tips.
- Wash probe by hand; do not soak or clean in the dishwasher.
- Do not unplug the probe by pulling on the cord. This will damage the cord.
- See also, How Many Temperature Probes Come with a Product.
- If the oven display shows PROBE?, refer to Probe Flashing on Display.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820