- How to turn the Wolf Gourmet Griddle on
- What does the indicator light mean on the Wolf Gourmet Griddle?
- Wolf Gourmet Griddle temperature range
The Wolf Gourmet Griddle has a temperature range of 200°F to 450°F.
To use the Wolf Gourmet Griddle:
- Turn the knob clockwise to turn on.
- The on light indicates the unit is plugged in and stays on until unplugged.
- The preheat light indicates that the unit is coming up to temperature.
- Once the unit has reached set temperature, the preheat light turns off.
For more Wolf Gourmet product information, visit the Wolf Gourmet Store at https://www.subzero-wolf.com/store.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820