- How to order product parts
- How can a customer order parts?
- Why does a local or online parts company say parts are no longer available?
- A local or on-line parts company cannot get or sell parts
- Purchase, buy parts locally
- How to get parts locally
- Buy water and air filters
The process to purchase authentic parts for Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, and ASKO parts varies based on what parts are needed.
|Parts Needed||Process to Purchase Parts|
| || |
| || |
| || |
The best way to ensure part availability, reliability, and pricing is for Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, and ASKO to sell parts through a select number of Factory Certified Parts Distributors.
- Sub-Zero Group, Inc., ASKO North America, LLC, and our affiliated Factory Certified Parts Distributors do not sell parts for resale.
- Issues regarding part number accuracy, pricing, quality, or shipping using an unauthorized parts provider are not supported by Sub-Zero Group, Inc., or ASKO North America, LLC.
- Parts are not available through local retailers, wholesalers, or unauthorized resellers.
For concerns about part number accuracy, pricing, quality, shipping, or availability after speaking with the Parts Distributor, contact Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call 800.222.7820, or ASKO Customer Care at 800.898.1879 Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820