- Installing a Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven in a cabinet or other enclosure
- Install a countertop oven in a built in application
- Can a countertop oven be installed behind a door?
The Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven should not be operated in an enclosure of any type.
- The Countertop Oven requires 4" clearance on all sides and on top of the oven.
- Do not operate in an enclosure, even if there is 4" clearance on all sides. The heat will be trapped, creating a fire hazard.
- See also, Countertop Oven Dimensions and External Clearance.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820