- Designer (Formerly Integrated) door not closing on its own
- New Designer door is closing on its own
- Designer door does not stay open
- Door does not stay open
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the door is not staying open, the unit may not be properly installed.
- If the unit is not level in the installation, the weight of the food and the door will prevent the door from staying open beyond 90°.
- Replacing hinges will not help if the door is staying open at 90° or greater.
- The hinges are not adjustable.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820