- What kind of wood is the humidor accessory made from?
- Install humidor kit in Designer (formerly Integrated) Wine unit
- Where to purchase Designer Wine Storage or Classic Wine Storage (BW-30) humidor
- Instruction sheet part number 7030828 for humidor accessory part numbers 7040181, 7040426
- Use hygrometer shipped with Sub-Zero humidor
- Hygrometer part number 7040971
30" Designer and Classic Wine Storage Humidor Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- For use with 30" Designer and BW-30 Wine Storage models only.
- Sub-Zero has not tested any other humidors with our Wine Storage Units. No information on using this humidor in other products, or third-party humidors in our products is available.
- Humidor kit includes all supplies needed for the first year of use including:
- Humidor wine rack
- Hygrometer Instructions
- Wine rack molding trim
- 12-pack of 72% humidity packets
- 2-pack of 84% humidity packets
- The humidor exterior is select cherrywood.
- The interior liner is Spanish cedar, which absorbs humidity well.
- Order a new hygrometer using part number 7040971 if needed.
- Refer to Humidor Humidity for more information. Sub-Zero does not sell humidity packs separately.
- Remove a Wine Storage rack and place the humidor in the slot the rack came from.
- 100+ cigar capacity, varies by cigar size.
- The handmade humidor is 21-3/8" wide x 11-1/4" deep x approximately 3-3/16" high. The top lid is 1-3/8" high and the bottom is 1-13/16" high with a minimal gap between top and bottom.
- Humidor lid opens to 95° maximum.
- Sub-Zero does not recommend storing other high humidity products in the humidor.
- Several humidors can be used in a single unit if desired.
- See also, BW-30 Sales Accessories.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820