Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error WLAN2 or WLAN3
- How to fix WLAN2 or WLAN3 error in mobile app
- WLAN-2 or WLAN-3 shown on screen in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- WLAN 2 or WLAN 3 error
- Mobile device could not discover or communicate with appliance on home network
The mobile device could not connect to or communicate with the appliance over the home network.
To resolve the issue:
- Make sure the app is updated to the latest version. Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Updates.
- If that does not resolve the issue, check the firewall and other security settings. Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Check the Wireless Security for more information.
- See also Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting and Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820