Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error E401, E402, or E601
- How to fix E401, E402, or E601 error in mobile app
- E-401, E-402, or E-601 shown on screen in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- E 401, E 402, or E 601 error
- App shows Time Set Up Failed
- Appliance failed to execute operation
- Mobile app did not understand communication
Appliance may not support action due to current state or may require a software update to support feature.
- Confirm that mobile app is up to date. Check the App Store to see if an update is available.
- Confirm appliance software is up to date. Refer to Product Software Updates for information.
- See also Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting and Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
- If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820