Connected Appliance Service Alerts
- Do connected appliances alert owners if repairs are needed?
- Does a connected appliance contact service for a customer?
Sub-Zero and Wolf customers do not receive error code notifications or service alerts through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Error code examples not shown as a Sub-Zero Group Owner's App notification include MDL circuitry error, F1, EC40.
- Factory Certified Service companies do not receive auto-generated product issue information.
- Examples of notifications that can be received from the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App include: oven reached preheat set temperature, timer finished, door ajar, and app-specific notifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820