Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Stuck in Setup
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App does not move past appliance setup
- Spinning screen during connected appliance app setup
- Cannot connect appliance in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- App setup stops during firmware update or time zone step
If the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App is stuck in setup:
- Restart the app and wait a few minutes before trying again.
- If the app setup is stuck repeatedly, it could be due to a poor Wi-Fi connection. Make sure that the Wi-Fi signal near the appliance is strong.
- Repositioning the router or router mesh nodes may resolve the issue.
- If repositioning the existing Wi-Fi setup does not work, consider a Wi-Fi booster or extender.
- If the appliance is receiving a strong signal, but appliance setup still does not complete, refer to the troubleshooting steps in Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting.
See also, Pair a Connected Appliance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820