Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Stuck in Setup
- Restart the app and wait a few minutes before trying again.
- If the app setup is stuck repeatedly, it could be due to a poor Wi-Fi connection. Make sure that the Wi-Fi signal near the appliance is strong.
- Repositioning the router or router mesh nodes may resolve the issue.
- If repositioning the existing Wi-Fi setup does not work, consider a Wi-Fi booster or extender.
- If the appliance is receiving a strong signal, but appliance setup still does not complete, refer to the troubleshooting steps in Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting.
- If the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App setup stops during a firmware update or time zone step, refer to:
- Note: If the app says the appliance door is open when it is not, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected] or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820