- Process National Consumer Promotion (NCP) points when Sub-Zero, Wolf product is delayed
- How to process Wolf Gourmet redemptions if one product is delayed and not installed
- Who to contact if a customer wants to process an NCP redemption and not all products are installed
- Wolf or Sub-Zero product is not available yet so cannot submit redemption
- Process a reward without a serial number or install date for Sub-Zero, Wolf delayed product
The National Consumer Promotion is only available in the United States at this time.
- Once the purchased Sub-Zero and Wolf products are installed, open the website above.
- The serial numbers and the invoice are required.
- Register the products.
- Click Begin your Redemption.
- Redemption orders ship within 4-6 weeks of placing the order.
For online submission issues or to change a shipping address, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820