- If a product is purchased in the United States and moved to another country, does the warranty still apply?
- Product is cheaper to purchase in U.S.
- International sales
- Export domestic product to another country (excluding Canada)
- Shipping products outside of the US (excluding Canada)
Although product pricing in the US may be less than other countries, other issues arise when trying to transport appliances into another country. Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove cannot provide the necessary paperwork for a consumer to transport a unit through customs if requested.
- Units purchased in the US and exported to another country will not retain warranty.
- 120 V products cannot be converted to 220/240 V. See also, Converting 120-Volt Products to 220/240 Volts.
- Sub-Zero Wolf Southeast supplies 120 V and 240 V products to the Caribbean and provides the warranty for these products.
- A product purchased at Southeast and shipped to the Caribbean will retain product warranty, but ONLY if it is purchased from Southeast.
Contact an International Product Distributor for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820