- If a product is purchased in the United States and moved to Canada, does warranty still apply?
- Product is cheaper to purchase in U.S.
- Export domestic product to Canada
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove cannot provide the necessary paperwork for a consumer to transport a unit through Canadian customs if requested.
- Although product pricing in the U.S. may be more or less than in Canada, other issues arise when trying to transport appliances into another country.
- Retail pricing for our products is set by each individual Regional Product Distributor, but there are some additional costs that are unique to our Canadian Distributors.
- These charges include an extra cost for insurance, a charge for the customs broker and additional shipping/transportation costs.
- These expenses are added to the cost of Canadian products.
- Products purchased in the United States and moved to Canada retain the warranty they are originally sold with.
- Shipping damages are not covered by Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove's warranty.
Contact an International Product Distributor for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820