- How to set the timer for Countertop Oven
- What is the longest the toaster oven timer can be set?
- Can the timer be adjusted while a Counter Top Oven is cooking?
- Countertop Oven keeps heating after timer goes off
The timer on Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens is intended as an alert only. It does not control the cooking time.
- The Countertop Oven does not have a time of day clock.
- The Countertop Oven will remain on after the timer has reached 0:00 unless the stop button is pushed.
- When the Countertop Oven is in the "stay on" mode, the timer will not turn on, but the oven will automatically shut off after 4 hours.
- The maximum timer setting is 4 hours.
- Default time for all modes is 00:00.
- Time can be set anytime and adjusted during cooking time by turning the Time/Slice knob to the right to increase cooking time or to the left to decrease cooking time.
To set the timer:
- While setting the time, the timer adjusts in 1-minute increments, then increases to 5-minute increments and then 15-minute increments as the knob is held.
- Press START/STOP to begin timer countdown or wait five seconds. The time will begin automatically to count down, except if the time is set before preheat cycle begins.
- When the timer is set for less than one hour, the display shows minutes and seconds. If set for more than one hour, the display shows hours and minutes.
- It is not possible to set seconds on the timer or set the timer for less than 1 minute.
- Setting the Countertop Oven Timer Before Preheat
- Setting the Countertop Oven Timer during Preheat
- Setting the Countertop Oven Timer After Preheat
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820