- How to clean Stand Mixer
- Before cleaning Stand Mixer
- Cleaning Stand Mixer
- Make sure Stand Mixer is unplugged and speed control is set to OFF .
- Remove the attachments:
- Push the attachment upwards into the attachment coupling.
- Turn the attachment counterclockwise until it unlocks.
- Pull down and remove.
- Base, control panel, cord: Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge. Do not use abrasive or corrosive cleaners.
- Bowl: For best results, we recommend hand-washing the bowl. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Flat beater, dough hook, whisk, splash/pouring shield: These items can be washed in a dishwasher.
- NOTE: The splash/pouring shield is only dishwasher safe, upper rack only. DO NOT use the “SANI” setting when washing in the dishwasher. “SANI” cycle temperatures could damage product. Parts may also be washed with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820