- List of Energy Star Sub-Zero units
- Is this model energy star qualified?
- Are Sub-Zero products Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 energy rated?
- What year did a product become Energy Star rated?
Energy Star certified refrigerators are 9% more efficient than models that meet the federal minimum standard for enery efficiency.
- The site also lists the year the products became Energy Star certified.
- For an up-to-date listing of all Sub-Zero Energy Star qualified products, visit the sites below:
- Tiers 1, 2, and 3 are organized by CEE, which works with Energy Star. CEE rates Energy Star appliances, tier 3 is most efficient. See http://www.cee1.org for more information.
- Tier 1 is 10% less than Federal standard.
- Tier 2 is 15% less than Federal standard.
- Tier 3 is 20% less than Federal standard.
- There are no Sub-Zero units currently Tier 3 rated.
- Some Classic (Formerly Built-In) models are Energy Star rated for the stainless steel wrapped door version because stainless steel doors are more insulated than overlay doors.
- To maintain the same depth when custom panels are applied, overlay unit doors have less insulation in them.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820