Freezer Utility Juice Can Rack
- Where should the extra shelf in the freezer be placed?
- Utility shelf for the freezer has no rollers
- A bracket or shelf that hooks onto the ice bin in a 600 Series dispenser model 680, 685, 690, 695
- Utility rack, 2-shelf piece does not fit on the shelf ladder below the ice maker
- Juice rack installation
Answer:A freezer utility or juice can rack ships standard with 600 Series Sub-Zero dispenser models including 680, 685, 690 and 695.
- The freezer utility rack is specifically designed to accommodate and hold freezer juice containers.
- The rack hangs in front of the ice maker and can easily be removed.
- To remove the rack, lift up and pull out at the bottom with one hand, then support the top with your other hand.
- Reverse the process to install.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820