648PRO Drawer Does Not Stop when Opened
- 648PRO top freezer drawer does not stop when pulled out
- Why is drawer coming all the way out on the 648PRO?
- How are the drawers installed in a 648PRO or 648PROG?
Verify the following if the drawer of a 648PRO does not stop when opened:
- Does the drawer look even when pushed all the way in? If not, straighten it out and push back in.
- Is the drawer seated properly on the rails? If not, remove the drawer and reseat it.
- Refer to drawer removal and install in the product Use and Care Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820