Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) LED Lighting Energy Guidelines
- Classic Series (BI) energy use with LED lights
- How do the LED lighting enhancements affect BI energy consumption?
- Energy usage with LED lights vs. incandescent lighting
Sub-Zero does not have energy ratings for units with LED lighting compared to incandescent lighting.
- The current Department of Energy and Canadian Standards Association test procedures do not take the lighting system into consideration when calculating a unit's energy consumption.
- The lighting system is not taken into consideration when evaluating energy usage for any Sub-Zero refrigeration product.
- No testing or formula is available for taking the lighting system into account when calculating the kilowatt hours per year usage.
- See also, Sub-Zero Yellow Energy Guide Labels.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820