Classic Series (BI) Freezer Basket Slide and Spacer
- Replacement freezer LH basket slide does not line up with original LH basket slide spacer
- Service part 7013651 does not fit into 7011190 properly
- How to replace freezer basket slide 7013651
- Basket slide spacer 7011190 removed from production
- Replacement left-hand freezer basket slide assembly screw holes are not aligned with spacer
A production change to the left-hand freezer basket slide assembly resulted in screw hole misalignment of the replacement service part (7013651) and the screw holes in the original basket slide spacer.
- When replacing the basket slide assembly 7013651 in units prior to the serial change (see chart below), simply remove the basket slide spacer from the unit as it is no longer required.
- In the rare case of replacing the basket slide spacer only, use service part 7011190 and reuse the original basket slide assembly.
- Verify availability and part number accuracy using the Parts Price List.
MODEL USED PRIOR TO SN BI-42S 4124280 BI-42SD 4124195 BI-48S 4123687 BI-48SD 4124082
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820