500 or 600 Series Door Hinge Cam Replacement
- Is service necessary to replace a lower door hinge cam on a Sub-Zero unit?
- What models have a lower door hinge cam?
- Does the door need to be removed to replace the door hinge cam?
For the replacement of lower door hinge cams, Factory Certified Service is recommended.
- It is possible to replace the lower door hinge cams with two people; however, the door needs to be removed.
- There is not a cam in the upper hinge, only a plastic bearing that does not operate like a cam.
- The only units containing lower door hinge cams are listed below:
- Refer to Refrigerator Door Hinge Cam Replacement for information and instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820