Replace Model 532 with Model 648PRO or 648PROG
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical and water location the same for model 532 and model 648PRO?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new 648PROG?
- 532 Compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
The panels from model 532 will not fit model 648PRO or 648PROG.
- The existing electrical location for the 532 is in the same location as suggested for model 648PRO or 648PROG.
- The water line location is in the same location for both models.
- The rough opening dimensions are exactly the same.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820