Sub-Zero 500 Series Side-by-Side and Model 661 Crisper Tray Assembly Placement
- What is the large piece of white plastic that fits inside the refrigerator?
- How do you install the crisper tray that sits between the crisper drawers?
- Where to place the crisper tray between the crisper drawers
- How should the seals be placed on the crisper tray assembly?
- Do the seals sit front to back or side to side?
The crisper tray assembly is used on Sub-Zero 500 Series Side-by-Side models, and model 661.
- The tray fits in the grooves between the top and bottom crisper drawers.
- If the tray does not fit, it may be facing the wrong direction. In this case, rotate the tray 180 degrees.
- Model 661 is the only 600 Series unit with the crisper tray assembly.
- The edges that are the same length as the seals are the front and back.
- The rubber seal with the cushion piece hanging under it is the back; the cushion faces down.
- The seal with the smaller cushion on the thin edge is the front.
- Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820