Designer Hinge Cover and Trim Installation
- Hinge cover or trim does not push into place
- Hinge cover or trim is not installed properly
- Hinge cover or trim pops out of the hinge
- Hinge cover or trim is not aligned
- Unable to insert or push hinge cover into hinge
- Unable to insert or push hinge side trim or hinge snap trim into hinge
- Part number 7026034, 7028615, 7026020, 7031464, 7031463
The Designer hinge cover and hinge trim snap into different sides of the hinge. This connection is extremely tight and requires a good amount of force to firmly push into place.
- The hinge cover is not the same as the hinge trim. The hinge trim covers the bottom hinge pocket on IT units, and is attached to the face frame of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820