Overlay and Flush Inset Panel Assembly
- What size screws are used to secure the backer, spacer, and overlay or flush inset panel together on a Sub-Zero?
- How to fasten the backer, spacer and overlay or flush inset panels
- Can overlay or flush inset backer, spacer and overlay panels be glued together
Sub-Zero does not provide screws or specifications on how to secure the backer, spacer, and overlay panels together.
- This is usually done by the manufacturer of the custom panel.
- If screws are used, the screw should countersink to allow the backer panel to slide into the frame of the door fully.
- Screws should be long enough to firmly penetrate the overlay panel while not puncturing the panels finished surface.
- Overlay panels can also be glued together if suggested by the cabinetmaker.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820