Paint a Sub-Zero Grille
- Can you paint a Sub-Zero grille?
- Changing the color of a Sub-Zero grille
- Can a stainless steel louvered grille be painted?
Answer:Any Sub-Zero grille can be painted.
- Sub-Zero does not provide repainting instructions.
- Paint may not adhere well to stainless steel and brushed aluminum.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820