Replace Model 2811 with Model 650
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 2811 and model 650?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 2811 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The existing electrical location for the 2811 is in a different location than suggested for model 650.
The model 650 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 2811 will fit model 650.
- If using raised panels, extended handles may be needed, set of handles is part number 7007499.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820