Replace Model 3211 with Model 632
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 3211 and model 632?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 3211 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements|| |
The existing electrical location for the 3211 is in a different location than suggested for model 632.
The model 632 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 3211 will fit model 632.
- If using raised panels, two extended handles may be needed, part number 4132271.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820