Replace Model 430 with a Model IW-30
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 430 and model IW-30?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Change from discontinued model 430 to IW-30
- 430 and IW-30 compatibility
|Opening Size||Electrical Requirements|| |
| || || |
- The panels from the discontinued model 430 will not fit newer model IW-30.
- The IW-30 door is larger than the 430 door, and a larger panel is needed.
IW-30 Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820