Replace Sub-Zero Model 501R with Classic Series Model BI-36R
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 501R and Classic series (BI) model BI-36R?
- Are the electrical and water location the same for model 501R and model BI-36R?
- Will my panels transfer from my old unit to a new unit?
- 501R compatibility
- Can I reuse my panels on a new unit?
|Opening Size|| |
| || || |
- The panel from model 501R will not fit model BI-36R. The panel is too short and narrow.
- Side panels are different and cannot be reused.
BI-36R Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820