Replace Sub-Zero Model 550 with Classic Series Model BI-36UFD
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 550 and Classic series (BI) model BI-36UFD?
- Are the electrical requirements and water location the same for model 550 and model BI-36UFD?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 550 compatibility
- Can panels go on a new unit?
|Items to Verify|
|Verify door clearance for units installed near an island. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.|
The panels from model 550 will not fit model BI-36UFD.
- The BI-36UFD is a French door model, so two door panels are needed for the refrigerator.
- It is not possible to divide the existing panel from the 550 to retrofit it to the BI-36UFD.
- New custom panels would be needed.
- If used, order a new reduced height or extended grille. See Classic Series Grille Height Options.
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-36UFD Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820