Replace Model 650(G) with Model PRO3650(G)
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location the same for model 650 and model PRO3650?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new PRO3650G?
- 650 and 650G compatibility
- Reuse panels on a new unit
*Standard installation only. 650 models cannot be installed in a flush application.
- The panels from model 650 do not work on a model PRO3650 or PRO3650G.
- Custom overlay panels are not an option for models PRO3650 or PRO3650G.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820