Storing Cheese in a Wine Storage Unit
- How to store cheese in a Wine Storage unit
- Is it OK to store cheese in a Sub-Zero Wine Storage unit?
- What rack should be used for cheese storage?
While it is possible to store cheese in a Wine Storage unit, Sub-Zero does not have any recommendations on how to do so.
- The wine rack design does not support cheese well.
- Putting a tray or other material in to cover the open racks is not advised. Covering the rack changes the airflow and could impact the unit's ability to maintain proper temperature.
- Temperature range may not be ideal depending on the type of cheese being stored.
- There is no accessory for cheese storage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820