Sub-Zero Indoor Unit Temperature Range for Installation
- Does Sub-Zero approve of installing indoor units in an environment where ambient temperatures may drop below 60°F?
- What is the acceptable temperature range to install a Sub-Zero indoor unit in?
- Will the unit be damaged if installed in temperatures outside the recommended range?
- Install refrigerator in a garage or other extreme temperature location
Except for outdoor models, Sub-Zeros are designed to run in a 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C) environment.
- Operating the unit outside of this temperature range may affect the unit's performance.
- If a product is not performing and the ambient temperature is outside this range, no repairs can correct the product problem until the ambient temperature is within the specified range.
- Winterize products if ambient temperature drops to freezing, or damage to the water supply line or unit's water valve may result. See also, Winterizing Sub-Zero Products.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820