Sub-Zero Outdoor Unit Door Panel Options
- Can a custom panel be used on an outdoor Sub-Zero unit?
- Do outdoor units have to be stainless steel?
- Are any Sub-Zero outdoor units able to accept a custom panel?
The only Sub-Zero outdoor unit that can accept a custom panel is the UC-15I(P)O outdoor ice maker.
- The door panel material must be able to withstand the elements it will be exposed to.
- The DEU2450RO Designer Undercounter Outdoor Refrigerator comes standard with a stainless steel door. A door that can accept a custom panel is not available for this model.
- The Legacy UC-24RO came standard with a stainless steel door. A door that can accept a custom panel is not available for the UC-24RO.
- Designer (ID) Outdoor Drawer model ID-24RO requires the use of Sub-Zero stainless steel outdoor accessory panels.
- Other panels, including custom panels, have not been tested for outdoor use.
- Refer to ID Designer Outdoor Refrigerator Drawer Panel Installation for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820