315I(P) Hinge Parts
- What are the part numbers for the door hinges on a 315I(P)?
- Does the door swing for a 315I(P)'s hinges matter when ordering parts?
- What is the difference between the door hinges and hinge covers?
- Part number 7018739, 7018746, 7018710
Answer:To order replacement hinges for a 315I(P), always confirm the door swing of the unit.
- For a right hinged (RH) unit:
- Top hinge, part number 7018739
- Bottom hinge, part number 7018746
- For a left hinged (LH) unit:
- Top hinge, part number 7018746
- Bottom hinge, part number 7018739
- Part number 7018710
- These hinge covers are the grey plastic covers above and beneath the door hinge.
- Two (2) door stop pins to restrict the door to a 90° opening are included in this package.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820