Replace Model 505 with Model UC-15I
- Are the panels, opening size, electrical location, and water location the same for model 505 Icemaker and model UC-15I?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 505 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The panels from 505 will not fit model UC-15I.
- The water and drain locations are different for model UC-15I.
- The existing electrical location for the 505 will work for the model UC-15I without moving it.
- Model 505 is 18" wide.
- Use the 315I and UC-15I 3" Filler Panel Kit to allow the UC-15I to be installed in the same space.
- See also, Undercounter Ice Machine Model UC-15I Sales.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820